Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Happy Birthday!....What an amazing journey

I spent my 12th year anniversary doing what I enjoy most and thats meetng new people,from 8:00-1:00 I was at the Holiday Bazaar where I shared my Lilla Rose clips with a group of lovely ladies. From there I prepared to go to a community outreach in San Marcos Ca., this event was hosted by Be Amazed Again, a ministry that's committed to reaching out to the communities in which its members reside. The event started at 5:30, we played games, carved pumpkins, ate, passed out treats and had loads of fun. Needless to say it was a full
day.

                                                                
                          
                                                                      

                                                        

                                                                          





                                                                      






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates